Hair extensions make your hair longer, fuller, and all around sexier so becoming a new you is simple. Hair extensions are not cheap and installing them in the hair is time consuming, thus you want them to last as long as possible. Luckily, there are a few simple ways to extend the lifetime of your hair extensions las vegas nv.
· Brush your hair no less than twice each day. You won’t pull out the extensions if they’re properly secured. Failing to brush the hair will cause the normal shedded hairs to tangle in the extensions.
· Use a gentle shampoo, wash your hair every other day. Avoid using dandruff-type shampoos and those that contain sulfates. This will deteriorate the bonds of the extensions. Conditioner is good, but shouldn’t be used near the extensions bond since this can loosen them. Itis ideal to choose a quality shampoo and conditioner to protect the hair.
· Do not allow your hair to air dry after washing and do not allow it to come into contact with excessive wetness that can breakdown the hair.
· Use ionic heating irons and hair dryers if you must use heating tools. You will cause irreparable damage to the extensions otherwise.
· Tie back your hair loosely before bed time to avoid tangles. Some people choose to wear night caps over their head at bed time to protect their hair.
· Visit the stylist every six to eight weeks to keep the extensions looking their best.
Hair extensions are amazing for so many people, but they can easily damage or otherwise be destroyed if you’re not careful. Put these tips to use to prolong the lifetime of your extensions and create smoother, easier use. It’s never been so easy to enjoy your extensions!